Saturday, April 25, 2009

So Here I Am

I was walking through the woods today...something I've been doing lately and which I find very relaxing. And I was reviewing my goals for this year, and I think I'm doing pretty good.

I lost 70 pounds.

I've got about thirty pages left of Zombacolypse!

and I'm alot more laid back when it comes to the spiritual enlightenment.

So where do I still need to go?

Well...

This summer I'd like to start working out. I think if I can loose another fifteen pounds and firm everything up I'd be pretty happy.

I know where Zombacolypse! is going, but I'm stuck on the climax. I've got all the characters in place, I've got the setting - I think I know what's in the magic box and I know who has to die and who has to live. Problem is making it all work and come together. It's like a jigsaw puzzle for your creative mind. Ughh...

I think more time for meditation and talking with the big guy upstairs would help. Other than that, I'm growing flowers, I'm walking, I'm eating better. Life could be worse...

No comments: