Thursday, September 25, 2008

The Best Wife Ever

So after a week of being as sick as a dog, I came home the other night to find a present sitting on top of my laptop. It wasn't my birthday or Christmas...hell it wasn't even Kwanza and here I got a present.

She got me the first three issues of "Bone!"




I'm so excited! Anyway within three days I had re-read all of them.

Now all I've got to do is get the next three issues.

Anyway, one of the girls from work loaned me the book "The Looking Glass Wars" - which is based on the life of Lewis Carrol and his writing of "Alice In Wonderland". My gift of "Bone!" has cut into my reading time, so I feel bad. The girl who loaned me the book said she read it in one night and it's taken me almost four weeks to get halfway through it.


It's not a bad read though. I don't know if I'd recommend it, but if I saw you reading it I don't think I'd judge you.

No comments: