Monday, September 8, 2008

Where is my friggin' Ushanka

Ok - so for my birthday my wife said to order myself something. As the Farmer's Almanac is predicting that this winter is going to be (and I'm quoting here) "dangerously cold" - I decided it was time to get a Ushanka.


For those of you who don't know what a Ushanka is, well - it's a furry Russian hat like Sean Connery wore in "The Hunt for Red October". It's like a rabbit squatting on your head - oh hell, why don't I just show you.

Anyway, I ordered my Ushanka from an online web store called Russian-Ushanka.com over three weeks ago and I still have not received my friggin' ushanka. So I emailed them a nasty note asking just what in the Hell was going on, but nothing yet.

So I figure I'm either dealing with a bunch of drunk idiots in Kiev or the Russian Mob just took me for some serious cash.

Seriously...

No comments: