Saturday, January 24, 2009

Sickness Update

So after my last blog I stumbled off to bed and fell asleep. The next morning I was in no shape to go to work, so I stayed home.

Needless to say when I went back on Friday, things hadn't been screwed up too bad. (I really should not have gone back on Friday...but I survived).

Now, I'm in recovery mode. Blah...

I weighed in this morning at my weight loss place and I'm down another two pounds for the week. The girls said this was good considering how I was sick and all.

I've been working on rewrites of my novel all morning as the cat lay in my lap. (Now she's lying next to me, very slooooooowly licking her back paws...she's a strange little critter my cat.)

Now I'm taking a break from zombie novel and writing my blog.

I'm actually waiting for the wife-unit to come home from the soup kitchen (where she works every Saturday morning - so I can make us lunch and then I'm off the bed again)!!

At least my throat doesn't feel like it's been gone over with a belt-sander anymore.

No comments: