Wednesday, October 7, 2009

WIP Wednesday

I am so itching to start working on my list of steampunk ideas, but I've got the type of personality where I like finish the projects I've already started. So I've got to finish "Mutant Freaks Must Die" - a little tale about alien invasion, smoking adolescents and one very capable high school janitor who saves the day. I keep repeating like a mantra "only ten more pages to go...only ten more pages to go."

Anyway...here's what I wrote last night.

"What do you think it looks like moron," Chastity demanded. "It's clearly some sort of alien crap."

"Yeah right," the sophomore said sarcastically, "alien crap which turns people into giant bugs when you smoke it. That's insane!"

"Insane or not," I countered. "I think she's probably right."

"HA," the girl snapped back before adding. "Take that!"

"Will the two of you shut up for a second," I suddenly yelled. "I'm trying to think."

No comments: