Sunday, September 6, 2009

Lack of Motivation Is Gonna Be The Death of Me

So there are six things I need to be working on right now as far as writing goes.

1. The forty page post-apocolyptic story I'm only ten pages into.

2. The "Bacon" horror story, which I'm two pages into.

3. Submitting to "Dark Places" which sent me an email on Friday reminding me that I had not submitted. (Which was VERY kind of them and VERY unprofessional of me)

4. Finishing the audio script I want to submit to "Dark Voices"...(though I'm not sure if they're still up and running...something else I need to check into).

I took the day off yesterday for my birthday...which is today...and the way things are going I'll probably take today off as well.

Best kick myself in the butt tonight and tomorrow.

Ugggh...I'm soooooo bad.

1 comment:

Cate Gardner said...

40 pages of apocalyptic fun, sounds good to me. :D