Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Quick Update Before Bed

It's been a long day, but for those of you who don't know...Sunday was my birthday.

I made a promise to myself that I would try to write for an hour every night (as a kinda birthday present to myself).

The wife-unit agreed to help and she has a whole stack of DVD's checked out from the library.

So after dinner I get to retire to write and she retires to watch television shows.

In theory it should work out perfectly.

Tonight, despite being very tired I put the theory to test and worked on my Steampunk story (as of yet untitled). It's coming along quite well. It's a little darker than I would have liked, but then I lean towards the dark.

Anyway, my goal is to post some of it tomorrow for WIP Wednesday.

Keep your eyes out for it my friends.

Until tomorrow then...

This Pig's going to bed!

No comments: