Sunday, February 1, 2009

Janurary Update

As I started re-blogging so late this month there is very little to recap, but I'll do my best.

1. As of right now I am not considering a career change. If my friend Nathan moves and finds me a job working with him, well...just for coolness alone I gotta go with him (he knows the score if he gets a new job he's gotta try like hell to take me with him). However I never did say what my new career choice was going to be. I know it's hard to believe but I considered becoming an Undertaker. They offer classes in Kansas, but the wife-unit and I crunched the numbers and I'd have to go back to school for like two years...and that's a lot of scrilla!

2. Every evening we've been watching "The Rockford Files", an episode a night as we eat. The best part is, I check them out at the library so it costs nothing! We're on season two right now and as the wife-unit said the other day, "This show is actually growing on me." I mean, come on, how couldn't it? Issac Hayes was in the episode last night!

3. I've had a script accepted for an online radio group. Right now they're trying to get the actors together to record the thing. Once it's available for download to your I-pod I'll let you know.

4. The massive stabbing pains behind my forehead abated this morning, and I can talk again so I must be on the mend. The bad news is the wife-unit almost passed out today at church. I brought her home early, feed her soup and Naked "Vit. C Powerboost" (or something like that) and then laid her down, tucked her in and left her. She's been passed out for over four hours now. I'll make her dinner later and then tuck her back in. (I feel a little guilty getting her sick and all).

5. Hot tea sounds good...I think I'll have some here in a moment.

6. My goals get closer to being realized. I discovered something about myself. I push real hard thinking things will happen all at once, then get discouraged and give up when they don't. So now I'm chipping away at these big things daily and guess what? I get closer and closer to realizing my dreams everyday. For example, I weighed on Saturday and I'm down to 195 pounds. Now I'm only fifteen pounds away from my target goal. (I'd say that's a big improvement from when I started)

7. Oh yeah...I told the Bible Quote for masturbation to the wife-unit. After telling me how immature I am, she pointed out there are other quotes in the same book stating how masturbation is wrong....sigh...(you can't win 'em all)

8. Well, as you already know this pig is all about happiness. Happiness for his own little piggy self and happiness for others...this will continue until he dies...but it's gonna be one hell of a ride...

CAN'T WAIT FOR FEBRUARY!!!!

No comments: