Tuesday, February 24, 2009

What They Don't Tell You About Weight Loss.

So the world has been kinda topsy turvy lately for me.

One minute I'm up...the next I crash.

One minute I'm telling everyone I'm going to ride out my next three weeks of weight loss and see how far I can go. The next I'm telling them once I reach 180 I'm done.

One minute I'm laughing and joking with the people with whom I work, the next I'm snapping at them over little stuff.

I know my body is going through a huge change (65 pounds in about 4 months)...which must also be doing something to my mind as well.

But here's another problem...

And no one ever thinks about this.

Part of my personality is that I don't really act so much, as RE-act to people.

And once you start loosing weight. I mean serious weight. People start treating you differently.

I mean for the whole part everyone is pretty supportive at work. I get a lot of "Hey man, you're looking good." Or "So how much have you lost?"

But a lot of other people are pulling away from me.

I'm loosing friends and I don't know why.

Perhaps I'm overreacting. I probably am.

But still...it sucks.

No comments: