Saturday, March 14, 2009

It's as if I am in battle for my very soul

So...one of my goals this year is spiritual enlightenment.

Part of reaching this goal is recognizing that success is there. All I have to do is believe. I know that thought forms are energy. Thus, all I have to do is send out those waves to the universe...saying, "Hey Universe...Crimson Pig here. How about we go ahead and get that novel published."

Trouble is. I don't know where to start.

I got my Writer's Market Books. But whenever I start to use them. A lot of the publishers are either out of business or are no longer accepting manuscripts.

I know I can succeed, I just don't know how to do so.

It's frustrating.

I suppose if it were easy, we'd all be doing it.

Right?

1 comment:

the Rev. Lauren Lyon said...

There are those who say that accomplishing goals is as much about opening yourself to success and drawing it toward you as it is in activity and pursuit.