Sunday, March 1, 2009

Re-Cap Of February

OK - Gotta Make This Quick. I want to get the first five chapters up on Zombacolypse.

1. Facebook still consumes way, way, way too much of my time.

2. The zombie signs will be going up soon...but they will really be promotional signs for the upcoming blockbuster "Zombacolypse The Movie".

3. I'm still an Episcopalian...however right now I'm ready to burn my lifetime membership card.

4. There is still more than enough out there...and writers still aren't getting it.

5. That guy still rocks!

6. Wombats still rock!

7. Jesus still rocks!

8. I'm still fighting depression...sometimes it's getting pretty bad.

9. Hopper still needs a rail guided launch sled...seriously...go find one for me! (We can play with it together)

10. I'm still losing weight and I'm still losing friends (go figure)

11. And finally....If you have not watched "The Amazing Screw On Head" - why are you reading this? Get on it!

See you next month.

No comments: