Tuesday, March 17, 2009

So Many Plans So Little Time

Well...Blogging the novel didn't work out. So I went with Livejournal - which allows me to cut and paste the Word Document just fine. However it's hard to navigate and well, it's just not getting the amount of hits, interest, buzz I was hoping.

I mean it could be that my novel just sucks, but let's not be silly!

So, I was sitting around feeling sorry for myself, as thousands of people are not begging me on Facebook for the next installment of Zombocalypse!

When I get a new idea.

Actually this is an old idea I'm recycling.

This summer, I'm gonna have my actor friend Will read my other novel "Blackwater" into a mic attatched to my computer. Then using Audasity (free voice recording software) we're gonna Podcast it. Put it up on ITunes and then let's see what happens.

Get some buzz that way and I can see the book offers start rolling in.

It's just that I think we're gonna have to sit down and make some serious time for this. Still it's an idea that is firing me up.

Now if I could just drop these last ten pounds, write the last thirty pages of Zombocalypse! and clean the back room of my place - life would be good!

No comments: